|Welcome to agenciapropagacao.com
|agenciapropagacao.com was created:
May 22 2013 13:58:00.
Today Sunday 26 May 2013 04:58:58
- Yes also your Bolshevism, of course, will come to an end, - has repeated Morinago. - Only I would like, that not so is safe for your villains as it has come to an end for the Argentina. To forgive and pardon them there is nothing. See, Rozas wrote that the flame of the Argentina revolution will release all nations of the world from the power of "misters", and the problem of the Argentina red republic to become at the head of this wide liberation movement. The people trusted it. In practice all went differently. The European powers have subjected Argentina to the blockade, the next states have stopped with it the intercourses because under control of Rozasa the Argentina republic has addressed in a bloody madhouse. The economy, the industry and country trade have been razed to the ground. Paper Argentina money has lost value. That collected from inhabitants in kind, hardly sufficed on the maintenance of the government and red army. The population of the most fertile country died out for hunger. Rozas all measures achieved the credit from the foreign states and a recognition of the government. Promises of concessions in the country he hoped to buy their favour. And the same as now at you, - the first England has responded to these offers. Business (business) for it always business, and gold does not smell as blood of the torn to pieces victims. Outside the country of gentlemen - inside the country of shopkeepers. Above some magnificent lions, and under them enormous greedy herd of hyenas, it was always, it remains and now. Morinago has stopped in thoughtfulness.
- You, however, do not love England, - Montes de the Eye has told.
- A coffin painted as it is told in the Gospel, inside full of bones and any nasty thing. The avidity of weights covered with mercy of lords, cruelty and a cold atrocity. They have got now the intercourses with Russian communists. Then they have concluded the trading contract with Rozasom. Those years hypocrisy of England had no limits. In English newspapers wrote: "When to us the buyer comes to a bench, we do not ask from it proofs that it does not beat the wife". "We have no right to interfere with internal affairs of another's state", - wrote those newspapers which opened a subscription for a whip-round to the aid of groups of Italian revolutionary Garibaldi.
- It is visible, one - to rise against the royalty, and another - to struggle with the rascals who have left crowd, - Montes de the Eye has told.
- However, - continued the story of Morinago, - and the press did not lag behind from English in praise of the bloody dictator. It named "the red converter of the world","the observer of revolutionary conscience", wrote that its power "is firm, as a rock" that the people love "" Rozasa and that uncountable revolts is a handwork white of Montevideo. To corrupt emigrants, Rozas gets there the big newspaper "Diario". This newspaper preached among the Argentina emigration returning home, a recognition of the red government and a repentance. Flatterers, or "adulatores", praised highly in this newspaper of Rozasa, drawing its convinced humanist, the antimilitarist and the defender of "people". They justified terror, specifying that Rozas as the national dictator should be ruthless with enemies of the people. "Embusteros", or liars, - described prosperity and riches of Argentina under control of Rozasa." Alcahuetas ", or svodni, drove about on neighbouring countries, enticing and buying adherents of Rozasu. And so proceeded more than twenty years. My grandfather was born in days of reign of the bloody dictator and has grown at it and in hatred to it. In 1852 revolt has begun in red army. Some red regiments have united about military assistant Rozasa to general Hoze Urkisa. The people have adjoined the risen. Youth crowds aspired in numbers blancos, among them there was also my eighteen-year grandfather. Red parts began to come over to the side risen, amicably supported by emigration. On February, 2nd, 1852 in buenos-ajresskih newspapers wrote that the government will quickly cope with" white gangs "and will cruelly finish with" enemies of the people ", and on February, 3rd armies of Rozasa have been broken by general Urkisom. Rozas with the ministers has embarked and has left to England where after many years has died in the fantastic luxury created on money stolen and beforehand transmited to England. On February, 15th the army of general Urkisa has entered Buenos Aires. My grandfather told, how at it heart from delight shivered and hailstones tears at the sight of triumph of the released people flew. Them showered with colours, they have been surrounded by the most gentle attention. Women and girls kissed stirrups of horsemen and a hand of infantrymen. Then my grandfather married the girl-Spaniard who has fallen in love with it. England the first recognised the government of general Urkisa.
- But why, - rising, in excitement Igrunka has exclaimed, - Urkis has not demanded delivery of Rozasa and the stolen property from England and has not made over it the present national court?
Morinago has faced the river and long answered nothing. Month highly was above water, being reflected in its mirror. Late night was circle, and wood has stiffened in a motionless dream.
- Why? - At last, he has told. - Blancos - Christians, "Colorados" - atheists also that is possible for one, that it is impossible for another.
- No!. I!. - choking and shivering, Igrunka has exclaimed. - I all of them!. All live would burn!. I all sum of tortures to which they subjected white, would force everyone to test...
- Even if among them there would be your brothers... Your father? - Has said in low tones Morinago.
Igrunka has shuddered.
- Why you ask it?. What does it mean? - He has fitfully told.
- Because the father of my grandfather, my great-grandfather, was in government Rozasa, - Morinago has answered and has hung the beautiful head on a breast.
- What horror!. - Igrunka has exclaimed and began to go down from a terrace. - what horror on this earth! And God sees it, and God supposes it!
- Do not forget, - Montes de the Eye has told, and his face became gloomy and severe in red reflexions of candles, - that, except God, there is a devil, and its work is directed incessantly destroying that fine world that is created by the great Architect.
- As it is terrible, as it is terrible, - shuddering an internal shiver, has whispered Igrunka and fast paces has gone on a platform to wood.
- Tenente Kuskou! - he has heard a voice of Morinago. - return! At us the order the sentry to shoot on everyone who approaches from wood to a post, without calling.
Igrunka has stopped, has thought and has gone to gatsiende, whence the candle and where openwork sheets of grapes and the roses, shined from within seemed fine affably shone. When it has risen on a porch, Morinago and Montes de the Eye sat next behind a table. At the sight of Igrunki Monteo de the Eye has exclaimed:
- Long live our young friend!
- Long live! - Morinago has exclaimed also.
Has clapped also a loud voice so wood has shuddered also an echo has swept on the river and has answered it with the far response, has shouted:
- Juan! To rum!...
Days strange, dashing, but monotonous life have begun to flow. Igrunka at cowboys studied in wide steppe behind wood to cover lasso wild mustangs, having tumbled down them, to saddle, jump in a saddle and to sit at their mad jumps. Him pleased that it has appeared lovche and it is more courageous than natural cowboys, and horses obeyed it more likely. Beside a stuffed animal filled by straw, he learnt to work navahoj, a curve knife, and sometimes in the evening it became, having bent feet and having bent the case, against somebody from soldiers. At both knifes sparkled in hands. People of a post around crowded, and lieutenant Morinago stood in wide shasserah with pink lampasom, having placed feet and having put hands in pockets. As coals, burnt eyes at the soldier. And it, and Igrunka did dexterous jumps, carefully and softly concerned each other with the left hands and aspired to strike a knife approximate blow.
- A touch! - the corporal screamed and jumped aside from Igrunki.
- The shoulder is not considered, - told Morinago.
- They me, the mister the lieutenant, on a breast have touched, - declared, being straightened, the corporal and showed a small scratch on the bared skin where hardly blood has seemed.
It again became in a position. Burning eyes guarded movements of Igrunki, and both of them, - the Spaniard, the son of Paraguayan prairies, and Igrunka, the pupil of 1st military school and the Nikolaev school, seemed two dexterous playing kittens.